Athens Bicycle Accident AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
After a bicycle accident, you may be struggling with serious injuries, psychological suffering, and financial strife. It is important to protect yourself and your legal rights by hiring an attorney that you can trust to represent you during this difficult time. The Athens bicycle accident lawyers at Dan Chapman & Associates, LLC, have been representing clients in personal injury claims since 1993. We know how these cases work and how to apply Georgia’s related laws. We can fight for fair case results on your behalf while you focus on rebuilding your life. Contact us today by dialing (678) 504-8564.
What Makes Us Unique?
- We have represented clients during bicycle accident cases in Georgia since 1993. We have the experience that is necessary to provide strong legal representation.
- Your bicycle accident lawyer will identify your goals for your case, then pursue them using aggressive legal strategies. We are skilled negotiators and litigators.
- Our personal injury lawyers in Athens do not charge any fees unless we succeed in securing financial compensation for the claim. We operate on a contingency fee basis.
Why Injured Bicyclists Need Attorneys
It is in your best interest to call a bicycle accident lawyer in Athens as soon as possible if you’ve been injured in an accident. You may be eligible for more financial compensation than the driver’s insurance company is offering. Resist the temptation to rush into a fast settlement. This is a tactic used by insurance companies to save money on your claim. Instead, use an attorney to help you negotiate for fair and full compensation. Furthermore, if you suffer a head injury in your crash, reach out to our Athens brain injury lawyers today.
A bicycle accident attorney will help you demand the compensation that you deserve while also giving you the mental peace to heal. You can trust a lawyer to collect evidence on your behalf, identify the defendant(s) and take care of confusing legal processes for you after a bike accident.
Athens Bicycle Accident FAQs
If you or a loved one has recently been in a bicycle accident, you most likely have many questions about your legal rights and financial future. This may be the first time that you have to deal with an injury claim. The lawyers at Dan Chapman & Associates, LLC, are here to answer your questions and provide legal advice, starting with these frequently asked questions:
- Do I have to report a bicycle accident? In Georgia, reporting a bicycle accident to the police is only necessary if it happened on a public road and resulted in injuries or deaths. However, you should always call 911 after a bike accident so that you receive a police report.
- Who pays for a bicycle accident in Georgia? The party who is most at fault for causing the accident, under Georgia’s fault-based insurance law. You can recover from the driver’s liability insurance if he or she caused your accident.
- What is the average bicycle accident settlement? Calculating the value of your bicycle accident case requires consulting with an attorney, as each case is unique. Some claimants’ settlements are in the thousands, while others are in the millions for catastrophic injuries.
- How much time do I have to file a bike accident claim in Georgia? Under Georgia’s statute of limitations, you have two years from the date of your bicycle accident to file a related personal injury case.
We are more than happy to answer any questions that you have about your specific case during a free consultation in Athens. Our lawyers can help you get through this difficult time with your rights intact. We always go the extra mile to make sure that our clients have everything they need during their injury cases.
Contact a Bicycle Accident Lawyer in Athens for Free Today
If you’ve been injured in a bicycle accident in Athens, Georgia, you may be entitled to financial compensation for many different damages, including the pain and suffering that you endured because of the incident. Discuss your case in more detail with one of our attorneys at no cost or obligation. Call (678) 504-8564 to get in touch with Dan Chapman & Associates, LLC, or contact us online today.