Athens Mass Torts LawyerRequest Free Consultation
Mass tort litigation provides a way for thousands of injured victims to hold the manufacturer of a defective product accountable. If you were injured by a dangerous, faulty drug, medical device, or another item, you could join an existing mass tort action and recover compensation for your damages.
At Dan Chapman & Associates, we are currently representing Athens residents in several types of mass tort cases. If you believe that you qualify, our Athens injury attorneys can help you build a compelling case for your compensation and fight for your right to justice.
Why Choose Our Athens Mass Tort Attorneys
- With over 20 years of legal experience, our lawyers have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. We will fight tirelessly to recover your highest possible award.
- We know the tactics of insurance companies and defense lawyers. We will leverage our skills and knowledge to protect your rights and best interests during your mass tort case.
- Our firm accepts cases on a contingency fee basis and offers free consultations. If we do not recover an award in your case, you will not owe any legal fees.
Recovering Compensation in an Athens Mass Tort Claim
Mass torts consolidate multiple plaintiffs into one lawsuit against the same defendant. For example, if you were injured by a defective surgical device, chances are that many other patients suffered the same type of harm. Instead of filing thousands of individual lawsuits, you could join other injured patients in a mass tort and file one claim against the manufacturer.
Mass tort litigation allows plaintiffs to recover different settlements based on their individual losses. Depending on your case, you could secure compensation to help pay for the following damages:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Property damage
- Lost wages and benefits
- Disability accommodations
- Rehabilitation or physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
Mass Tort Cases That We Handle
At Dan Chapman & Associates, our attorneys are currently representing clients in several types of mass tort claims. If you believe that you qualify for any of the following cases, contact us today for a free case consultation:
- Uloric Lawsuit
- Paragard IUD Lawsuit
- Hernia Mesh Lawsuit
- Valsartan Lawsuit
- Zantac (Ranitidine) Lawsuit
- Takata Airbag Lawsuit
- Talcum Powder Lawsuit
- 3M Combat Arms Earplug Lawsuit
- Georgia Ethylene Oxide Contamination Lawsuit
How Long Do You Have to File a Georgia Mass Tort Claim?
Mass tort litigation, like other types of lawsuits, is subject to a filing deadline known as the statute of limitations. In Georgia, you must file a mass tort lawsuit within two years from the date of your injury.
Many victims of defective products do not discover their injuries until a later date. In these situations, you would have two years from the date that you found out about your injury to file your lawsuit. Your attorney from Dan Chapman & Associates can help protect your right to recovery and identify your filing deadline.
Contact Dan Chapman & Associates Today
If you believe that you qualify for a mass tort claim, speak to Dan Chapman & Associates as soon as possible. Our accident attorneys in Athens can assess your case eligibility and help you recover the compensation that you deserve.
Contact us today for a free case consultation with an Athens mass tort lawyer and plan your next steps.