Atlanta Premises Liability LawyerRequest Free Consultation
If you were injured on someone else’s property due to negligent maintenance or dangerous conditions, you may have a claim for compensation for your injuries and damages. Property owners and managers have a duty to maintain their premises and warn guests and visitors about known dangerous conditions.
Premises liability attorneys at Dan Chapman & Associates, LLC, represent clients who have been injured on someone else’s property due to unknown and unexpected dangers. We understand that slip and falls and other types of premises liability accidents can lead to significant medical bills, missed work, and additional losses. Contact our office to schedule a free consultation.
Premises Liability Practice
- Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for our injured clients. We know that after a personal injury accident caused by someone else, getting you the compensation that you deserve is critical to your physical and emotional recovery.
- In addition to free case evaluations, we take all of our cases on a contingency fee basis. Our attorneys do not get paid until they have helped you recover a financial settlement or jury award.
- We care about our clients, and every case is personal to our attorneys. We have an established record of success and an unmatched reputation for legal advocacy. We seek maximum financial compensation for every personal injury client.
What Is Premises Liability?
Premises liability cases arise when a guest or visitor is injured on someone else’s property due to the property owner’s negligence. As mentioned above, property owners and managers have a duty of care to keep their premises reasonably safe and maintained. If you are injured as a result of negligent property care, you may be entitled to compensation for your resulting injuries and damages.
Common premises liability scenarios include the following:
- Negligent security
- Broken and uneven floors and stairs
- Slippery floors
- Dog bites
- Swimming pool accidents
- Poor lighting
- Faulty elevators and escalators
- Defective sidewalks
- Falling objects
- Hazardous chemical exposure
How Our Atlanta Attorneys Can Help
Our attorneys understand Georgia’s premises liability laws and what it takes to prove your claim. We will thoroughly investigate your accident, visit the property, speak with witnesses, and gather important evidence to support your allegations. We will help you get injury and damage evaluations so that we can accurately determine the value of your case.
Insurance companies are almost always involved in premises liability claims, and our attorneys have the skills and experience necessary to negotiate with insurance adjusters. We will not accept less than a fair settlement offer from defendants and their insurers. If we do not settle your claim, our attorneys will be fully prepared for trial.
Contact an Atlanta Premises Liability Attorney
If you believe that you or a loved one might have a premises liability claim, you need an attorney to help you secure the justice and compensation that you deserve. Contact Dan Chapman & Associates, LLC, to speak with an attorney about your potential premises liability claim. We will discuss your accident and injuries and provide you with a free consultation and case evaluation. Call us today at (678) 504-8564.