Conyers Pedestrian Accident LawyerRequest Free Consultation
For pedestrians in Conyers, collisions with motor vehicles can be extremely dangerous. Negligent drivers who fail to look out for pedestrians can inflict serious injuries, some of which are fatal.
If you were injured in a pedestrian accident, you may be eligible for financial compensation. In these situations, trust the lawyers at Dan Chapman & Associates to fight for your right to recovery. Our Conyers pedestrian accident attorneys always put our clients first and will work tirelessly to hold the at-fault driver accountable.
Why Choose Our Conyers Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Our Conyers accident lawyers have over 20 years of legal experience and are dedicated to protecting our clients’ rights and interests. We have recovered millions in settlements and jury verdicts.
- As former insurance attorneys, we understand the common tactics that these companies use and will aggressively defend your best interests.
- Pedestrian injuries can lead to financial hardship. We take all cases on a contingency fee basis; if we do not win an award in your claim, you will not pay any legal fees.
Pedestrian Accidents Can Lead to Serious Injuries
Compared to the average motor vehicle, pedestrians are small and relatively defenseless in an accident. As a result, collisions between a car and a pedestrian can lead to serious and sometimes fatal injuries, such as the following:
- Broken bones
- Brain damage
- Spinal cord injuries
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Internal organ damage
- Road rash and bruises
- Cuts and lacerations
Legal Options for Injured Pedestrians in Georgia
Georgia is a fault accident state that requires negligent drivers to pay for any damages that their victims experience. If you are injured in a pedestrian accident, you have the right to file a lawsuit or insurance claim against the driver who caused your collision.
Through your claim, you can recover financial compensation to pay for past and future medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering. However, you will need to provide clear evidence showing that the at-fault driver caused your accident and is therefore responsible for your damages.
In these situations, the attorneys at Dan Chapman & Associates can prove your right to recovery. Our lawyers will conduct a full investigation into your case and gather the evidence that you need to secure a fair settlement.
Do You Need a Conyers Pedestrian Accident Lawyer?
It can be difficult to navigate an insurance claim or lawsuit alone, especially as an injured pedestrian. In these situations, you need an attorney on your side who can represent your best interests and protect your right to compensation.
At Dan Chapman & Associates, our attorneys always put our clients first. By hiring a Conyers pedestrian accident lawyer to represent your case, you can gain access to several important benefits:
- Years of experience representing clients in similar cases
- Strong knowledge of Georgia personal injury law
- Familiarity with the Conyers court system
- Experience building compelling cases for trial
- The ability to calculate your potential settlement
- The time and resources to investigate your accident
- Experience negotiating with insurance companies and defense lawyers
Contact Dan Chapman & Associates Today
If you were injured in a pedestrian accident, Dan Chapman & Associates can help. Our Conyers injury lawyers will advocate aggressively for your right to compensation and help you secure the settlement that you deserve.
Contact us today to schedule your free case consultation.