Norcross Car Accident LawyerRequest Free Consultation
You may be looking at a long road to recovery after a car accident. The attorneys at Dan Chapman & Associates, LLC, have over 100 years of combined legal experience in car accident law. We know exactly what these cases need and how to help our clients. After being injured in a motor vehicle accident in Norcross, contact us for assistance. Our lawyers will be there for you every step of the way, helping you pick up the pieces and move on from a car accident.
Why You Need a Norcross Car Accident Attorney
Dealing with a car insurance company is not an easy task for an accident victim. Insurance companies have years of practice taking advantage of clients and saving money on claim payouts. The best way to protect your rights is by hiring a car accident lawyer in Norcross to represent you.
You can trust your lawyer to negotiate for maximum financial compensation for your injuries and property repairs on your behalf, as your lawyer doesn’t get paid unless you do. Hiring a lawyer is especially important if you’re facing long-term medical bills. You can rest, relax and have peace of mind with an attorney fighting for justice for you.
Norcross, GA Car Accident FAQs
A car accident is a confusing and stressful time for victims. It is normal to have a lot of questions about your legal rights and what to expect in the aftermath of a crash. Below are some of the most frequently asked questions that we receive at Dan Chapman & Associates, LLC. These FAQs can give you more information about this type of claim in Georgia:
- What should I do after a car accident? Call the police to report the crash, exchange information with the other driver, take pictures of the scene, go to a hospital for immediate medical care and file a car insurance claim. Contact a lawyer before accepting a settlement.
- Is Georgia a fault or no-fault state? Georgia is a fault state, meaning the person at fault for a car accident is who must pay for the crash, typically through his or her auto insurance provider.
- What if I contributed to the accident? Georgia uses a comparative negligence law, meaning that as long as you are less than 50 percent at fault for the crash, you can still recover financial compensation.
- What if the other driver is uninsured? Your own car insurance policy may offer coverage if you have uninsured or underinsured motorist insurance. Otherwise, you may be able to hold a third party responsible.
- How much is my car accident case worth? The value of your case can be determined by an attorney only after a careful analysis of the facts of your case, such as the extent of your injuries.
- How much time do I have to file a car accident claim in Georgia? The statute of limitations in Georgia gives you no more than two years from the date of your car accident to file an injury claim and four years for a property damage claim.
We hope that these FAQs have helped you better understand your car accident case in Norcross. If you’d like to discuss your case in detail with one of our Norcross personal injury attorneys during a private consultation, you can speak to us over the phone or in person at our conveniently located law office at no charge. We also make home and hospital visits, when necessary.
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation in Norcross
Attorney Dan Chapman and his associates are dedicated to helping car accident victims in Norcross and throughout Georgia. We understand Georgia’s laws and what our clients need after traumatic accidents. If you or someone you love was recently injured in a motor vehicle accident, don’t hesitate to contact us for a free legal consultation. We will listen to your story and let you know how we can help. Call (678) 504-8564 to get in touch with us today.