1) Notify your employer immediately that you suffered an injury at work.
2) Get the names and phone numbers of any witnesses.
3) Do not attempt to be tough and hope the injury will go away that only hurts you and your case. Ask for the medical treatment you are entitled to and give the medical provider as much information as possible about your injury and pain.
4) Call Dan Chapman & Associates to get immediate help. The employer and insurance company will have their lawyers working against you from the start. You deserve an experienced workers compensation lawyer fighting for you! Call 678-CHAPMAN (678-242-7626) NOW for a free, no obligation consultation!
WORKERS COMP BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- Free Medical Care – past, present and future
- Lost Weekly Wages
- Cash Disability Settlements